Re: [DML] Stage 3 Engine!

No pictures were allowed due to the prototype status.

However I left with a BIG smile on my face.

The Stage III pulls so hard all the way through every gear with no lag.

This is the Delorean that the Legend Delorean thought it could be,
but wasnt.

Mark V

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional