Re: [DML] Re: Georgia Fall Tech Day Sponsored by DMCF, September 15th***

Re: [DML] Re: Georgia Fall Tech Day Sponsored by DMCF, September 15th***Reminder***

Thanks Spaceboy I would love to attend but from uk to
the states is a bit far at the drop of a hat for me.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)