[DML] DCS < 300 and counting

Well DCS is now less than 300 days away.
It seemed like only yesterday it was over 700 days but time has flown  by.

The Hotel for Gettysburg is filling fast and even DCS West is filling at an
above anticipated pace.
We hope we server you out west as we have here at DCS.

With recent help from some of the supporting cast like Cliff, Josh,  Patrick,
Gary, Ken and a few others we have managed to put together some  new programs
that we will lay out in the fall.

One major change will be in the MIVA (credit card) department for selection
and payment of event items and regular purchases like magazines and  T-shirts.
We will continue to take Paypal.

By fall we will have a new store that should be easier to navigate and  order.

With that will be numerous changes to both the web site and to DCS  itself
You have already seen DCS change and add DCS WEST.
With the additional help I have we will now be able to offer more services
to you and your organizations.

This will be an exciting fall season for us.
Remember magazine articles other than fall tours must be in by Sept  15th.

More to come later

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional