[DML] Cruisin' for a Cure Car Show in Ca. - By DMC-CA

[DML] Cruisin' for a Cure Car Show in Ca. - By DMC-CA

Hello All!

It is time for what has become a yearly event for us here a Delorean
Motor Co. Ca. The Cruisin' for a Cure Car Show. On Sept. 22nd and
our meet and greet Open House the day before on Sept 21st.

This is the world's largest single day car show. So you don't want
to miss it.

                        IMORTANT EVENT INFO FOR
                        DELOREAN OWNERS!!!!!!!!!

We have reserved and paid for 10 Special Spaces between the two main
buildings 10 & 12 that are covered by a large shaded patio,  you
will need to have your DeLorean in the fair grounds the night
before. We will be leaving DMC CA. OPEN HOUSE EVENT at 4:00pm Sept
21st to set up. This means you will not have to wake up early on
Sat. to line up the cars.  Also keep in mind if you park in theses
spaces you will not be able to cruise in the cruise lane during the
day. The spaces are on a first come first serve bases. If you want
to be in on of the 10 spaces, please fill out the participant form
and send it and a check for $40.00 to DMC CA. to 13881 West St,.
Garden Grove Ca. 92843.

   For Delorean owners that want to park in the outer show parking.
Witch means you can join in on the Cruise Lane throughout the day.
Please fill out the participant form include a check to Jonsson
Cancer Center Foundation and mail the form and a check for
$40.00.        To: Cruisin' for a Cure
                                          25491 Morningstar Rd
                                         Lake Forest, Ca. 92630

For the Deloreans that are coming in on Sat. morning we will all
need to meet at 4:30am at gate 4 off of Arlington parking lot "E" to
line up. They have to park 3500 cars in a few hours. So if you want
to park with the other Deloreans in the show you will all have to
enter at the same time.  Don or Dan will be out in the parking
lot "E" to help set everyone up. We will start driving the cars in
at 5:00am sharp.

Down load the participant form at WWW.CRUISINFORACURE.com
 or call me a (714) 554-6794 and I can Fax or E-mail you the info.

If you have any questions, please call anytime.

Thanks
              Danny Botkin

Delorean Motor Co Ca.
13881 West St