[DML] Re: DML Online Museum

It isn't that I am opposed to a museum for DeLorean, but if we take a
step back, there are many museums dedicated to the car industry.  My
question is this: Is there a car museum dedicated strictly to one
car? (Exclude Henry Ford, the longevity and shear numbers would make
it a glaring exception).
I would access the web site much more often than I will ever get to
NJ, or TX or MI.  I think it would be great to keep tabs on the rare
cars and to know who and where the gold cars are (if the owners
wanted that info published online).
It makes more sense to keep an ACTIVE web site, with the first Google
address DeLorean Museum ? though even the word `museum' has the
feeling of a mausoleum.
My biggest concern, and it should be whomever decides to build it,
how many people will visit it, and how often?  I know I would visit
it once because I am a DeLorean diehard fan, but what would draw me,
or any ordinary civilian back?
Do what you want ? it's your $, but my vote is for an active web site
that promotes the DeLorean including where and when DeLorean's will
be on display throughout the US.
GBS DeLorean

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional