[DML] Re: Need to talk to a DMCH remanufactured owner...

[DML] Re: Need to talk to a DMCH remanufactured owner...

WOW!!Hard to imagine that a remanufactured DMC is GOING for twice the
price of when BRAND NEW!! And that is with a STOCK FRAME..not a SS
frame!! Sure the improvements are nice to have....but still it is a
old Delorean with new OEM(25+ year old parts)and some
improvements...Think Lotus V8 for that kind of money or a
Testarossa,or Viper,or Ferrari 345 etc,or a 328 with years of free
gas!!
Until the Delorean gets the power/handling of the above cars very few
DMC's are worth over 25K...Remanufactured or orignal.You will lose
your shirt on that deal,unless You plan to drive it as your MAIN
vehicle...and plan on keeping it forever..even then you could do
better.
A very nice Delorean from a DML'er and again Years and year's of free
gas and Insurance and any repairs..with Labor included!!!..comes to
mind for that close to 50K price that you are going to dish out.
My advice do your homework and find yourself a nice Delorean from a
DML'er.(see above)for Half that price or less!!
Just my 2 cents of input.

Cbl

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wilson Hitchings" <canon20dfan@...>
wrote:

> ...as I've got a deposit on a remanufactured car from DMC Houston.
> really want to talk to someone who has such a car, purchased within
the
> last 2-3 years, and would prefer to call you. I'll make the call
but I
> need a phone number. Please email me at Canon20DFan@... with your
> number and when I can call you. The price of these cars is
approaching
> $50,000 to $60,000 so I want to be SURE of what I'm
getting...thanks!

> -Wilson H.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional