[DML] Woodward Dream Cruise - Agenda

The Woodward Dream Cruise is only days away and DeLorean Motor City
has a full schedule of events planned for DeLorean enthusiasts!
Space is limited for this amazing event and the response has been
strong.  There are only a couple spaces left so if you have not yet
RSVP'd please do so as soon as possible!

Here is the agenda:

FRIDAY, AUGUST 17th

9 am - GM Heritage Center, a tour of the company's private collection
of cars, artifacts and memorabilia. See the amazing history from John
De Lorean's GM roots including several GTOs and the incredible
AeroVette! This museum is not open to the public but DeLorean Motor
City has secured private access for our sponsors and those that have
RSVP'd for the Dream Cruise.

10:30 am - The John Z. De Lorean Heritage Tour, a driving tour of the
Detroit-area locales that played a critical part in the history of
John De Lorean, his company and our DeLorean cars. Stops include
John's birthplace and childhood home, the former GM World
Headquarters where John workded for Pontiac and Chevrolet, his
bachelor home, the home he shared with Kelly Harmon during the heyday
of DMC, the Detroit DMC offices and John's final resting place at
White Chapel Cemetery.

12:30 pm - Next on the agenda is a stop at our parking/show space on
Woodward for an impromptu car show. We have access for both Friday
and Saturday. Traffic is high on Friday so we have a great
opportunity to see some incredible cars and show our DeLoreans.

3 pm - DeLorean Motor Company tech inspection at Les Stanford
Chevrolet, the Corvette King.  Have the experts from the DeLorean
Motor Company Houston, Florida, and Midwest locations personally
perform a tech inspection on your DeLorean! The DMC crew will provide
tips and recommendations. This opportunity is absolutely free for
participating DeLorean owners and will be performed in the incredible
Les Stanford Chevrolet service department. The dealership has just
undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and they have generously
donated the use of their lifts to DeLorean Motor City for this event!

7:30 pm - A private dinner at Buca di Beppo where special guest
speakers will share their personal insights in the history of the
DeLorean automobile.  Jeff Synor was a technical field expert for the
DeLorean Motor Company and his wife Sue Synor worked for JZD at the
Composite Technology Corporation.  They have great historical
accounts of the company, the car and the man.  Space is limited.  If
you plan on attending please reply ASAP to secure a space for dinner.
Late - For those that still have energy after this fun, busy day we
will then head back to Woodward Avenue for some evening cruising.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 18th

The Woodward Dream Cruise officially starts at 9 am and runs through
9 pm, but we will be getting out early to park and set up our show
space.  We have an exclusive reserved location right on Woodward
Avenue between 12 and 13 Mile roads.  Those that RSVP will be able to
park their DeLorean and have in-and-out priviledges so you can cruise
Woodward whenever you like & come back to your space when you want to
park.  As we have said before, securing a single space for the cruise
is hard enough, but securing space for a large group is nearly
impossible. Many car enthusiasts pay several hundred dollars to get a
parking space on Woodward, but thanks to the generous contributions
of our sponsors we are able to cost-effectively have parking spaces
for only $65 each, an incredible value for this event!

The Woodward Dream Cruise - the largest automotive event in the
world.

The introduction of the Stage III Hi-Performance DeLorean - DMC will
have the car on hand, along with a chassis display and other DeLorean
items.

Our sponsors will have merchandise available for purchase and if you
pre-order your item  and will be attending the event there is no
charge for shipping!

If you have not yet RSVP'd please do so as soon as possible!  Those
that have RSVP'd will be contacted with specific location information
and will receive their parking pass, which is necessary to park at
the event location.

Major sponsors include DMC Houston, DMC Florida, DMC Midwest,
Lawrence's DeLorean Repair and DMOCO.  Please be sure to give them
your patronidge!  Visit www.deloreanmotorcity.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: