[DML] New and improved rear hub carrier - Anyone interested?

[DML] New and improved rear hub carrier - Anyone interested?

Hello everyone

I have a good chance of producing a new replacement rear hub carrier that
will be substantially stronger than the original ones. I just can't get the
pictures of a wrecked D out of my head... the one where the hub carries just
snapped. Would anyone be interested in purchasing a set of those? If we get
enough people we can make it happen. If it's just me then it will not be
worth it.
PJ Grady has them on the website listed as:
100469 Rear Hub Carrier L/H $429.90
100470 Rear Hub Carrier Rh, w/ Axle + Brg $656.25

If we put together an order of at least 5 sets then the price will be in the
range of $350 each, or $700 for both. If needed I can also offer them with
the bearings already installed.

Does anyone have a failed hub carrier they'd be willing to give away to be
used as a base for producing the replacements? Cracked, broken... doesn't
matter as long as they still resemble the original part. I will offer a good
discount to the person that donates those parts. I will need both sides.

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6149 (in Poland!)
Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
dmctom@xxxxxxxxx
www.deloreana.com

PS. I don't see my own posts on the DML. Is this normal, or is my DML
subscription acting up? I don't even know if my posts make it through...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)