Re: [DML] I want to start production of Deloreans again!!!

Re: [DML] I want to start production of Deloreans again!!!

Me too. No seriously. I really think we should. It seems impossible,
but hey- Columbus discovered America (sort of) by living his dream
right? New DMC's would rock. Especially the DMC-80 bus!

Totally nonsensical, unrealistic idea here: (but this sounds cool.)

I think we should rebuild an exact replica of the original DeLorean
plant in Belfast, with all the modern
accoutrements/accessories/equipment and stuff, make it 70% bigger, add
this huge atrium to display cars, put it in Antarctica, add a giant,
rotating garage bay table that comes out of the floor (kinda like on
Batman movies), and have a big bas-relief of John Z's grim, retro-70's
visage carved out of ice in the main hall. We can even have
Polynesians and penguins build the cars by hand/flipper there. We'll
get full insurance coverage for every employee, complete medical,
dental etc. Then we'll add some machine gun turrets, land mines, and
American flags to keep out all those *other* car companies! The coup
de grace will be completely brand-new V6 Turbo DMC-12's. And a hot
receptionist. Trust me, funding will be easy. All we we have to do is
buy some stock in water, Antarctica has plenty of that! We could sell
"DeLorean water" on the side. Like Aquafina, or that Evian stuff. :)

Man, I need to start writing fiction novels! And stop drinking so much
Vault soda heheh

-John
#10715
90 some degrees out in MO and the heat affected my head temporarily lol

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)