From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
JSJB100
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 7:37 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] digital door modules

Has anyone put one of the delorean.com (DMC texas) digital door modules
in their car. I have sent them an email about it, can't find much info
on their web site, although it was in an emailed news letter they sent.
If anyone has put one in, how is it installed, what are the advantages,
etc. I don't have any trouble currently with my original unit (never
was upgraded).

Also, they offer remote entry modules. Anyone put these in? How hard to
do it, how long did it take, do they work?

Thanks group

Joe B
OUTTATYM
2957