RE: [DML] Re: Brake resevoir and cap - was Body Care

RE: [DML] Re: Brake resevoir and cap - was Body Care

Just as you were posting this David T. answered your question for you...
Make sure you read his message two or so before yours.

You did find the clutch reservoir then,  its good that it was full.

Do chime in if you have brake work to do, there is a lot of good
information here on oem versus alternate parts, etc.

Have fun.

Tom