[DML] The Second Annual NCDMC Coast and Mountain Run is scheduled for Au

[DML] The Second Annual NCDMC Coast and Mountain Run is scheduled for Aug. 12

Hi all:

We've just finalized the details for the second annual Northern
California Delorean Motor Club - Coast & Mountain Run, scheduled for
Sunday August 12th.

If you heard about last years drive, or were lucky enough to join us on
that drive, you'll know that this is one of the premier events of the
NCDMC club season.

This year, we're expanding the drive a bit to cover more coastline,
driving from Half Moon Bay, almost all the way to Santa Cruz, before
heading into the Santa Cruz mountains. The California coast scenery is
fantastic along this stretch, then the mountain roads wind their way up
the mountain and through the redwoods. Now THAT's a fun drive!

In all it will be about 105 miles, and is scheduled to take a leisurely
6 hours, including a few hours for lunch, this year in the little town
of Felton.

Anyone, and everyone is invited to join us, whether you currently have a
Delorean, or are simply a Delorean enthusiast!

To see detailed route information, please check out the NCDMC website
at: http://ncdmc.org/events.htm
To see the route mapped out on google maps, go here:
http://tinyurl.com/2u6u5t
You can also check out the writeup and see pictures of last years event:
http://ncdmc.org/meets/2006/index.htm

If you are interested at all in joining us, please contact Jeff Angwin
at jeff(at)delorean.com

We hope to see you there!

Jeff Angwin
VIN 3034