[DML] Re: Just curious - parade participation

[DML] Re: Just curious - parade participation

It's alright Wilson, just breathe.  As long as you watch the car from
inside restaurants or other places you park it, lock the doors, and
be aware of what people are doing you'll be fine.  As you can see
some owners don't worry too much about their cars and some do, like
myself.  You'll find your place in the D world.  Trust me, it's a
blast to be a member of!
Shane Clarke

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wilson Hitchings" <canon20dfan@...>
wrote:

> OK this is just getting scary...I don't even have a Delorean yet
and
> I admit to fear and trepidation. I'd like a head-turner, a unique
car
> I can enjoy and not put it in a museum. But people opening the
doors
> and sitting in it!!! TELL ME you're the only Delorean owner that's
> had that happen, TELL ME people have a 2-3 feet standoff distance
> before they talk to you....geez louise!
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tell you if you ask." <racuti1@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Pffft....Are you kidding? I don't know about other parts of the
> > country but here in the DC/Baltimore Ghetto-plex, people act like
> > Universal Studios is touring a mobile BTTF ride.
> >
> > At filling stations I've had people walk up, touch, open the
doors,
> > plop down in the driver's seat, you name it without asking. When
> > dine out, I always park so I can watch the car from inside. When
> I'm
> > not physically in view, people usually just look in the windows
and
> > touch it. Everyone just has to touch it.
> >
> > Granted, -most- people ask first but there's this growing class
of
> > idiots that think they're "entitled" to a tour. Now the car is no
> > longer my daily driver.
> >
> > Rich A.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional