RE: [DML] License Plate lights off

You may not have lost the plates as bad as you think.  They are built
like donuts and the wires for the lites must come out of the center
before you can really lose them.  If you kept the ends of the wires
protruding out of the hole in the fascia, then your plates are still
hanging on the wires behind the rear Fascia.  Remove your tail light
assemblies and you can get your hand back there.  Hold on to the end of
the wires with one hand and then find them with the other, then trace
them down and I'll bet you find a rectangular donut shaped plate hanging
around them.  Push it back up the wire and set it in place lining it up
over the holes in the fascia, and then properly re-mount your lites.

I got a set of used ones once from Toby at DMC-NW,  Houston probably has
them, and Josh in Cincinatti likely has some too if they truly are lost.

Good luck.

Tom