[DML] UP-Dated INFO ON THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS EVENT

[DML] UP-Dated INFO ON THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS EVENT

Hello Delorean Owners,

      We would like all the DeLorean to drive into the parking lot
on August 2, 2007 from 9:00 am to at the LATEST 9:30 am we will be
having national TV and Radio Media there to record and broadcast
this event. Universal Studios will have a parking lot set aside just
for the DeLorean,s.

When you arrive in your DeLorean you will be given (By the parking
both attendant) two free tickets to the park, you will be directed
to park your DeLorean in the parking lot set aside for us, There we
will gather with other DeLorean owners and the media until the park
opens. At witch time we will all go into the park, were some time
during the day (time still to be announced) we will gather around
the Back to the Future ride to watch and be apart of the media event
with Doc Brown arriving in the Back to the Future Delorean to set
the clock tower they are going to have in front of the ride, for the
30 day countdown to the closing of the ride.

    This is a once in a life time event for the DeLorean community.
Help us show the world what being a Delorean owner and supporter is
all about. Showing up to this event will show the world that "John
Deloreans Dream" is still alive and growing stronger every day.

             TO RSVP:  E-Mail to Danny@xxxxxxxxxxxx or Call (714)
554-6794

                  Thanks,
                                  Danny Botkin