[DML] New Location

Hi all,
     I've taken a position within the airline industry in
Philadelphia.  I am staying just over the border in New Jersey in the
Marlton/Mt. Laurel area.  If there are any owners local to me, can you
contact me?  I'd like to be active in the DeLorean community out here.
Currently my car still resides in AZ.  I don't have a garage out here
so I wanted to leave it at my house until I could make adequate
arrangements.  Besides, if I had brought it out at best I would only
have had 4-5 months of driving before having to store it for about as
long....and coming from driving all year long-that just didn't appeal
to me.
     So I am temporarily living in South Jersey while I am out here but
commuting back to Arizona every other week to check on the house and
exercise the cars.  I've joined the local community yahoo groups but if
anyone knows of any upcoming events I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Matt Olans
VIN 16816

<*> Your email settings: