[DML] Re: Using Ethanol-blended fuel

Ethanol is the biggest joke going. Taking into consideration
production and transportation, its just as if not more polluting than
gasoline. Not to mention it burns 25% less efficient. The few gas
stations in my town with E-85 are only 20 cents cheaper than gas. Only
real positive thing is that you don't need to be dependant on crude
oil from Arabia.

I still can't believe people are falling for the Toyota Prius. Dealers
here are selling them used for $40,000 and they're gone within minutes
of hitting the lot. The consumer mindset seems to be: pay tons of $
for the car but not pay for gas even though the higher car price is
more money total.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: