[DML] Woodward Dream Cruise Update!

The largest car show in the world with 2 million spectators, and its
in the Motor City!  I am sending this update to inform everyone that
although the Cruise is officially run on Saturday, August 18th, a
FULL day of spectacular activities has been planned for Friday as
well.  Space is limited for this amazing event so if you have not yet
RSVP'd please do so as soon as possible!

FRIDAY, AUGUST 17th

Our day begins at the GM Heritage Center, the company's private
collection of cars, artifacts and memorabilia. See the amazing
history from John De Lorean's GM roots including several GTOs and the
incredible AeroVette! This museum is not open to the public but
DeLorean Motor City has secured private access for our sponsors and
those that have RSVP'd for the Dream Cruise.
After the GM Heritage Center, join DeLorean Motor City for the John
Z. De Lorean Heritage Tour, a driving tour of the Detroit-area
locales that played a critical part in the history of John De Lorean,
his company and our DeLorean cars. Stops include John's birthplace
and childhood home, the former GM World Headquarters where John
workded for Pontiac and Chevrolet, his bachelor home, the home he
shared with Kelly Harmon during the heyday of DMC, the Detroit DMC
offices and John's final resting place at White Chapel Cemetery.

Next on the agenda is a stop at our parking/show space on Woodward
for an impromptu car show. We have access for both Friday and
Saturday. Traffic is high on Friday so we have a great opportunity to
see some incredible cars and show our DeLoreans.

Then its off to Les Stanford Chevrolet, the Corvette King, for the
DeLorean Motor Company tech inspection. Have the experts from the
DeLorean Motor Company Houston, Florida, and Midwest locations
personally perform a tech inspection on your DeLorean! The DMC crew
will provide tips and recommendations. This opportunity is absolutely
free for participating DeLorean owners and will be performed in the
incredible Les Stanford Chevrolet service department. The dealership
has just undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and they have
generously donated the use of their lifts to DeLorean Motor City for
this event!

After the DMC tech inspection we get together for dinner where we may
have a special guest speaker, stay tuned for details. For those that
still have energy after this fun, busy day we will then head back to
Woodward Avenue for some evening cruising.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 18th

DeLorean Motor City has staked out a prime location for this year's
event in the heart of the action. We have exclusive reserved parking
right on Woodward Avenue between 12 and 13 Mile roads. Securing a
single space for the cruise is hard enough, but securing space for a
large group is nearly impossible. Many car enthusiasts pay several
hundred dollars to get a parking space on Woodward, but thanks to the
generous contributions of our sponsors we are able to cost-
effectively have parking spaces for only $65 each, an incredible
value for this event! Almost all spaces are taken so be sure to RSVP
as soon as possible! When slots are full we will keep a waiting list.
Once the roster is filled we will collect the non-refundable fee to
lock down your space. Those that don't secure their position will
lose their assigned space and we will contact those on the waiting
list for an opportunity to participate.

Major sponsors include DMC Houston, DMC Florida, DMC Midwest,
Lawrence's DeLorean Repair and DMOCO.  Please be sure to give them
your patronidge!  Visit www.deloreanmotorcity.com for the latest
event info.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional