Re: [DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

Re: [DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

dcs will be more than happy to accommodate your request
we get about 20,000 hits per week so it will get broad exposer and DCS is the gathereing place for all clubs.

The flyer can be listed on the site.

I guess now is as good of time as any to clarify a few things on DCS
Due to IRA regulations DCS is a Club.? It is designed to be an umbrella club utilizing all clubs and individuals that are wanting to participate.? If you attend a show or if you purchase the magazine you are listed in the "club" DCS newsletter that goes out and starting in 2008 we will be offering discounts on club related items to its members.? (all you need do is list the local club you belong to or a DCS pin or card and you are eligible for the discount.? At this point it will apply to items such as the magazine where I have lowered the price to $50 for a set of 4 but it will be going up to $55 in the fall.
If you are a club member you can enter that in or if you have attended the past DCS show or are on the newsletter list you will be eligible for the discount.? We are still setting that up.

So for all the clubs out there this service is not new and has been with DCS since 1998 but after reading a few recent post it looks as if that part of DCS has been overlooked.

We will do whatever the local clubs need to do to advertise or pormote events or whatever you need.
That service has always been at DCS and will always be there for you.

Our list of members has grown and we hope to continue its growth.
Just tell us what you want and we will be more than happy to include you
ITs open to ALL clubs, enthusiasts and groups that wish to participate.

Ken