RE: [DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

RE: [DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

I am a new Delorean owner in West Palm Beach, Florida.Does anyone know about clubs in South Florida?
  Thanks Craig
  Vin 1892

Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Actually, your statement is far from true Dave. I have met at least a half
dozen people in the past year who live in the mid-atlantic area who use
either local or national vendors and none of them had any idea there was a
club right in their own backyard. The Gentleman who I met in TX that is
from NJ has owned his Delorean for somewhere in the area of 16 years (IRRC)!
He was excited to hear about the DMA, and has registered as a member and
will be coming to our upcoming Summer Fun Run.

Its is not the obligation of the vendor to promote the local clubs per say,
but having a flyer that they can hand out at their shops or include in their
shipments will go a long way to educate people on the existence of said
clubs and makes it easier for the vendors to help all of us get the word out
there and help the community grow larger (and to find those 'lost' VIN cars)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680