[DML] Re: The Top 5 things I heard in the July 4th parade I drove the DM

[DML] Re: The Top 5 things I heard in the July 4th parade I drove the DMC in today

Seven of us had Ds in the Northville, MI parade and we heard all
those comments as well.  Monte Chomos' BTTF DeLorean being there was
like pouring gas on the fire.  We were definitely the hit of the
parade, people were absolutely freaking out and thrilled to see our
cars.

Add the following comments to the list:

6.  Wow, I didn't know any of those were still around.

7.  I want to get one of those!

8.  That looks brand-new.

9.  Are you here from the future?

And the most-heard comment:

10.  You have the coolest car I've ever seen!

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "JSJB100" <jsjb100@...> wrote:

> Heard today in the Alplaus, NY (near Schenectady) 4th of July
parade...

> 5. Wow, look a Lamborghini
>
> 4. Hey, its the Bat-Mobile
>
> 3. Wow, where's the flux capacitor...you probably get tired of
hearing
> that don't you?
>
> 2. An aluminum car...cool
>
> 1. Joe...your car is the most popular one in the parade (and that
was
> from all the other drivers of triumphs, MGs, VWs, etc...some very
nice
> cars).  Boy...we did get LOTS of fun comments and lots of
> applause...owing a Delorean is just great!  Happy 4th all
>

> Outtatym
> VIN 2957

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional