Re: [DML] My DMC is a financial hole - what should I do at this point

Re: [DML] My DMC is a financial hole - what should I do at this point

I can add to Jon's comments below regarding Delorean One practices.
I agree 100% it is a shame.  Thank goodness that when I purchased my
Delorean a few years ago my first encounter with the Delorean
community was Rob at PJ Grady (Great guy, honest, knowledgable and
the list goes on)I can't say enough about him.  Anyway, I use all the
vendors as a purchase resource, that is of course except Delorean
One.  I tried purchasing from them once, and was turned away because
my VIN number was not showing me as a customer.  When I called I was
told buy a very rude and pompus rep that they have so many customers
on a 12 month waiting list for service that they only sell to them-
WOW... Glad business is so good you don't want my money- Anyway you
said it, who needs them or their $71K refurb Delorean-Give me a break

John M.
3760

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, R Holden <royceholden@...> wrote:

> Damn, that's cold.  Must be a good day for the
> Delorean shop that can pick and choose it's customers.
>  Too bad for them that consumers are fighting back and
> making it known on forums like this...
>
> R.
>

> --- Jon <jon@...> wrote:
>
> > When I first purchased my Delorean I need to buy
> > some parts.  Not being familiar with most of the
> > vendors out there, I shopped around for prices, and
> > one of the places I called was Delorean One.  They
> > refused to quote me a price on parts, and instead
> > said "You aren't the kind of customer we're looking
> > for".  They are looking for customers that will
> > blindly hand over any amount of money they ask for.
> >
> > So in a nutshell, in less than five minutes I knew
> > what Delorean One was all about, and learned  that
> > if price is any concern to you, Delorean one would
> > consider you to not be the type of customer they are
> > looking for.
> >
> > There are plenty of other (great) vendors, with much
> > better business practices and customer service than
> > Delorean One.
> >
> > Jon

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
> > font-weight:bold;}
> > #ygrp-vital a {
> > text-decoration:none;}
> >
> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
> > text-decoration:underline;}
> >
> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
> > padding:6px
> > 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0
> > 8px;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
> > padding:8px 0;}
> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{