[DML] Re: Fuel tank vent line

You were lucky it happened In a cool garage with the engine off,can
you imagine what could have happened with a running hot engine,and a
running fuel pump,with a chance of a electrical spark,and the
fumes,and the fiberglass body as a fuel/burn source.It has happened
countless times in the past,(I know I owned one)with Delorean
owners,just cruising along,(or just idleing)and the car catches on
fire,the owner never figures out why.It happens a LOT with the newer
Lambos too!!

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s
user panel and lay it on us.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: