[DML] DCS web page updates

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Gary Hull for providing DCS
with the best web page on the interenet.

We receive thousands of hits per week which is beyond my wildest  dreams.
Our Link site is one of the most visited pages on the site so thanks for
recognizing that we try to stay connected to all of you.

Take this time to review it and if you have a link you want to add just
e-mail me or Josh.
We are looking for DeLorean related links.

Gary, due to business has asked that we take over the web page and design
for future shows
So again Gary thanks and good luck on your business.

The responsibility will be going to Josh and Cliff.

Already you have seen some of their work on the _www.dcswest.info_
(http://www.dcswest.info)  site as we have been  transferring it over for the past few
weeks so it has been seamless.  (You  probably noticed no graphics on DCS
Gettysburg that was part of the transfer)  They are back up now.

And today we updated the Gettysburg site with more photos and some  changes.
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)

If you have not been on either site recently you may want to go back and
check it out.

The store will be transferring this summer so that we can be ready in time
for the Show registrations in the fall.

Its rather strange now promoting two shows at the same time but its what  you
asked for.

I am looking for the person that last Feb or March posted on my comment
about not going west of the Mississippi. His comment was that if we could not do
a show west of the Mississippi then he could not bring his car east of the
Mississippi.

My comment was I agreed with him
Two days later we decided to do DCS west so his comment was the deciding
factor in doing a western show.  We had considered it but it was this one
comment that I could not ignore.

See we do listen sometimes lol

So Please check out the web pages.

In Gettysburg there will be a picnics like atmosphere both Thursday and
Saturday so be prepared to play games like Tug of War, Corn Hole, Volley ball,
and more in addition to all the stuff that is already there.

Its your show and its growing.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional