From: ryen0 <ryen0@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:16 pm
Subject: [DML] about to buy a delorean

hello, 26/m here.  getting ready to buy an 81 automatic delorean.  any
dvice out there besides the usual?  i have a ford ranger for a daily
river so this will be my weekend vehicle.  just want to make sure i
ook into every possibilty before i buy one.  thanks!

oderators@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional