From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael Babb
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 6:01 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE DO!! - ME TOO!!!

After about 10 years of DeLorean ownership the day came for me that I
have been dreading as well. My wife noticed that at some time in the
past week my car was hit by a car pulling in to a space next to me, so I

have a nice dent as well on the drivers side rear quarter panel.

So . . .if you are sending Jason info on who best to do stainless steel
repair, please include me as well.

Here are some pics of my car:
http://babbtechnology.com/ouch/ <http://babbtechnology.com/ouch/>

Michael Babb
VIN 3472

Jason Onuschak wrote:

> For those who have experience with having body panels repaired, please
> contact me. I have tried to get a dent out of my passenger side fender
> and it is just not coming along to my liking:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)