Re: [DML] Re: REDUCED PRICE: 1983 DeLorean $15,000 OBO

Re: [DML] Re: REDUCED PRICE: 1983 DeLorean $15,000 OBO

Hello List,

        While I have felt the  same way about a few of the post, I have a
sore tongue from biting it.
Courtney, makes a very good point and has the guts it takes to  say it.
        Thanks Courtney, for doing  what we all should have been doing all
along.
Telling people to mind their own business and stay out of the business of
others.

        As for what I saw when I  looked at the pictures, I saw an honest
photographer not hiding anything.
You can see that nothing has been masked.

        If I were trying to sell my  car and anyone on the list who had been
buddy-buddy with me then turned and  stabbed me in the back and said he did it
to help some yet unknown person ???  Well draw your own conclusion as to the
real reason to sabotage anyone else's  deal

We are all adults and can make up our own minds as to what we want, and or
how much we are willing to pay for it.

    The man said make me an offer, sounds honest to  me.

All these negative post is what is not honest.

Later Elmer Vin # 11469 original owner since  new.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)