From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:12 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: Oil leek

Before you go after the crank pulley seal make sure the oil pressure
switch on the left rear of the motor is not the leak. It runs down
onto the rail and can look like the seal or the crankcase gasket. Easy
to fix or replace. The crak pulley seal can be done with the motor in
the car. Easier to remove the rear facia ythan the motor but not
necessary. Removing the muffler can also make it easier than removing
the motor.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Onuschak <jaysdeloreanshop@...>
wrote:

> HI
>   I have a very BIG problem.  There is oil leeking out from under
the crank shaft pully.
>   Do I need to pull the motor to fix it?
>
>   Thank You
>   Jason Onuschak