[DML] Re: Article In Todays Paper

> Article In Todays Paper
> Posted by: "Steven Alves"
> Date: Thu May 10, 2007 5:02 pm ((PDT))

> Beautiful full page article in todays Sun-Sentinel here in South Florida. Looks

> to be a syndicated story by a company called Wheelbase Communications. It
features
> Shannon Yocum's car (Delorean Club of Ohio). I will scan a high rez copy this
> evening and make it available if anyone is interested.
>
> Steve

Steve,
If it is any different than this
http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/ss/DailySunArticle-LR.jpg
can you possibly send me a copy?

The above link was from The Daily Sun in Lady Lake, FL late last month.

A while back after reading an article on John DeLorean from a Maryland newspaper
I took time to shoot off a quick not to the writer thanking him on the job well
done. It was nice to read a factual correct / mostly positive article about John
and the DMC-12. At the end of my not I mentioned if they ever want to do a follow
up article that I could get them in contact with local Maryland owners to get
some shots of the car. I receive a reply asking me for some shots of my car
(exterior & specific interior shots). The author explained that they are not
local to Maryland but are a national company (Wheelbase Communications) who
researches, writes & illustrates article for publications such as newspapers &
magazines. Thanks to the guys at Wheelbase, there will hopefully be more positive
articles about the DeLorean and John in print.

I had almost forgotten about this until receiving a note from Dan Plakosh that he
saw my car in a Florida newspaper.

All exterior shots were taken at the Ohio State Reformatory (a.k.a. Shawshank
Prison - http://www.mrps.org/ ) Some shots of the place can be found here
http://tinyurl.com/2f7dnk
Time for a shameless club plug... The DCO has an event planned there for August
5. http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/events.htm  If you like history and really cool
architecture you will like this event!

Shannon Y

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)