[DML] Engine stumbling

  This should not be happening... Coming home tonight, I stopped for a traffic light after driving for maybe 3 minutes, and the engine suddenly started to stumble as if I was out of gas. (Gauge shows half full, and that's probably correct.) It nearly died, then began to crawl forward just enough to get me out of the intersection, out of the way. Then suddenly it went away, and I shot off like a slingshot. Background: the plugs, wires, distributor and vac lines are less than a year old and professionally installed. The fuel pump is too. The other fuel tank innards and hoses were all replaced about 6 years ago. Warm up regulator and thermotime switch also about a year old, as is the... I forget the name... fuel relay? in the electrical compartment. I have a blown head gasket I haven't repaired yet, but could that be the issue? In my driveway 5 minutes later it started to stumble a bit again, and oil pressure showed about 40 instead of 80, unless I revved it. At least it would rev. I spent thousands on tune up related issues last spring at my usual D vendor, and the car was fine. Now what?
 Wayne
 11174

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional