[DML] Bob Gale and the BTTF DeLorean

As most of you know Bob Gale has repeatedly said that the BTTF car was
designed and built by BTTF people.
Today as you have seen on some of the lists the article where Universal  made
the statement that the car was designed by Universal BTTF not George  Barris.

_http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-custom4may04,0,2554820.story?coll=la-
home-headlines_
(http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-custom4may04,0,2554820.story?coll=la-home-headlines)

Bob asked me to post this  link to the list so you all could see.  So enjoy
this is what you BTTF car  owners were asking for LOL

Also Bob has expressed  his interest in coming to Gettysburg and after
talking to him about
Las Vegas he liked that a  lot as well.

Here is his response to  our conversation when he had a chance to respond.

>From Bob

<<<<Ken, it’s too soon for  me to absolutely say I’ll be with you in
Gettysburg, but at this time, I have every  intention of going.  The Vegas thing will
be a lot easier for me to do,  assuming I’m not doing a movie.
Meanwhile, please do  everything you can to circulate the Barris article in
the DMC and car community  –>>>>>

I  didn't post the rest of his response because I am sure he will expand on
this  thought at the shows.  His take on the Barris issue is very interesting
in  the rest of the e-mail, much of it is in the article.

So  thank you Bob for the update and hope to see you in both Gettysburg and
Las  Vegas.

We  are just days away from signing the Las Vegas contract and we will
announce the  Hotel in Houston so please help support our cars at the DMCH open
house and I  will see you in Houston.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional