[DML] Tech Day in Georgia May 26th

Who: All DeLorean owners & enthusiasts in the southeast
What: DeLorean Tech Day focusing on CV Boot replacement.
When: Saturday May 26th from 10:00-Whenever
Where: 4427 South Old Peachtree Rd Norcross, GA 30071
Google Map here: http://tinyurl.com/2czysv

For those of you that missed the St.Paddy's day Parade, you can see
some great pics by Jai here:
http://www.deloreans.org/images/StPatsDay07/StPatsDay07.htm,  Derek
showed off is new lift and invited everyone back for a tech session at
his place. This day will focus on replacement of the CV boots but is
not limited to that. Feel free to bring your ride and have it put on a
lift to be inspected. If there is any other small item that you would
like to be addressed bring it on and we'll make a day of it! The more
tools we have on hand the better so if you have a set that you can
squeeze in your ride with you please bring them along with a jack and
stands. John Hervey has graciously provided us with a group buy
discount of 15% on the boot kits so we can get the boots for $8.75 per
boot, to do both axles you would need 4 boots. If you would like to
purchase boots under this discount please contact me by Friday May 11th.

Thanks
Sean
DMCTalk Moderator
Check out our free monthly giveaways sponsored by your favorite
vendors & parts suppliers!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: