[DML] VIN#4205 For Sale in Orlando, FL

The time has come for me to put my multiple award-winning DMC up for
sale.  I'm looking to buy a house, so I must free up my assets.

She is a Sept.'81 build 5-speed with a near flawless black interior
and a perfect dash and binnacle, covered with a protective dash mat.
On the outside, she was completely re-blended by DMCFL in the summer
of 2005, and still looks great. I have kept her mostly stock for sake
of originality, but added a few modern conveniences to enhance the
driving experience. She is garage kept, yet driven regularly. In
December, I performed a complete VOD teardown and rebuild, including a
new water pump, hoses, seals, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil, cleaned
injectors, etc. Over the past 2 years, I have replaced, updated or
installed the following:

Engine wire harness
Angle drive
Lower Speedo Cable
Upper Speedo Cable
Complete LED binnacle and Console upgrade
Kenwood CD Player and 4 speakers, amp powered
Stainless Mast Antenna
Seat Belts
Seat Covers
Relay Update Kit
Totally Re-wired Fusebox (soldered terminals)
D140 Alternator
Dead Pedal Kit
Driver's Side Carpet
Defog Switch
Console Clock
Windshield Washer Motor and tubing
Silverstar High and Low beams
LED Side Markers
Black Stainless Front Air Screen
Stainless Brake Lines
All 4 Brake Calipers & Pads
Floormats
5% Limo Tint All around
Roof Seals
Inner and Outer Door Seals
Powdercoated Windshield Trim
Trunk Carpet/Board
Label Kit
Repainted Trunk
Hood Seal
Door Struts from DPNW (lifetime warranty)
Rear Fascia
Michelin Pilots
Keyless Entry System w/Trunk Popper and 2 remotes (DPNW)
Door Lock Actuators (DPNW)
Digital Door Lock Module (DPNW)
Toby TABS
Heatshield
Wings-B-Cool Radiator fans (DPNW)
Powdercoated Front Swaybar and Brackets w/new Bushings

I will also include over $1000 worth of parts with the car, including
a complete cooling pipe set, rear fascia, and other miscellaneous
parts as well as a tech and parts manual.  Please email me at the
above address if you have any questions.  There will be pics posted
soon.  Thanks,

Brandon Shelton
Orlando, FL

<*> Your email settings: