[DML] Marine wants a DeLorean

Hello everyone. The names Cooper. A lance corpral in the marine corps
and am currently in iraq. TQ. The big sand box. So i was watching back
to the future the other night on my computer. Ive watched the movies
since i was like 5. Then it hit me. I should get a delorean. At the
moment i have a 2004 40th anniversary mustang back home in North
Carolina that im looking to sell. Its in VERY good condition. If
anyone wants more information on it you can email me at
cgvout@xxxxxxxxxx As for the Delorean, heres what im looking for. A
1982. Gray leather seats. MANUAL. No damage, unless its been taken
care of and looks new. Also let me know if its had any mechanical
problems. Mileage doesnt really matter. .And I prefer nothing over
$28000. I hate to sound so picky, and I know I dont have alot of
money. I promise I'll take good care of it. If anyone else is selling
a delorean that is a different year or something, I would still like
to hear about it. Again my email adress is cgvout@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks.
Semper Fi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional