[DML] Cool DeLorean/Lotus Story that Happened to Me

[DML] Cool DeLorean/Lotus Story that Happened to Me

Okay, it may not be that great but I enjoyed it.

  The other day when I drove my car to work I met up with a carbon gray Lotus Elise coming up at an adjacent stop sign in my neighborhood.  He looked over at my car so I smiled and waved, and he obliged by doing the same.  I ended up folling him out onto the main road; he got over in the left lane so I could come up beside him and I was going to ive him a thumbs up but he beat me to it!  :O )  We drove side by side a couple miles down the Beltline then we both cut off to go to our respective stops, waving again as we parted.  I can only imagine what people in other cars were thinking seeing not one, but two, rare cars on the road that day - my DeLorean DMC-12 and his Lotus Elise!

Rob Greenhaw
  VIN 791
  "LUKITME"

<*> Your email settings: