[DML] FINAL NOTICE: DMA event in Netcong, NJ APRIL 21.

[DML] FINAL NOTICE: DMA event in Netcong, NJ APRIL 21.

Kevin is too busy working on the final details for
this weekend, so I am doing the "LAST CALL" for the
DMA event THIS SATURDAY, April 21.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social07.htm

I am sure everyone is tired of hearing it, but this
will be yet another amazing DMA event.

So far, we have 81 people confirmed for Lunch, and an
estimated 34 DeLorean cars (Some Lotus cars will be
there too!).  We are close to breaking all past DMA
event attendance records!

Weather forecast for Saturday is SUNNY and upper 50's.
 Bring your chair, and a sweat shirt.

Rob Grady and Ken Koncelik are confirmed.  We are even
putting them up on Friday night to get an early start
on Saturday.  I am told James Espey from DMCH will
also be with us on Saturday.  Quite a collection of
"DeLorean Celebrities".

I also did a final confirmation with our guest
speaker, Fred Dellis of Legend Industries.  He was
very excited about what he has planned for us, and
even went as far as to ask "should I save this for the
national show?"..  HECK NO!!  He went through his 1000
slides documenting his time working on the DeLorean
turbo project, and has selected a subset to share with
us at dinner.  He tells me these are HISTORIC photos
that have not been displayed in public before.  If you
are a Legend geek (like me), this is not one you will
want to miss.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social07.htm

If you have to miss it, maybe we will see you at the
DMA summer fun run?

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/sumrun07/sumrun07.htm

Thanks,
Marc