[DML] 12th Annual Rollling British Car Day - San Diego

[DML] 12th Annual Rollling British Car Day - San Diego

Hi everyone - it's time to remind you about what I've found to be one of the local events I most enjoy - the San Diego Rolling British Car Day. All the details can be found here: http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/RBCD2007.pdf

A story about last year's event can be found here: http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060416/news_1mi16roll.html

(please note the photo of a fine D and it's handsome owner...)

The ride is a lot of fun and there are always some interesting cars to see. There is no entry fee, no judging, no trophies - but there are always some raffle prizes, and the only cost is gas and food. We've had a strong showing in the past for this ride, and I'd like to see that continue this year. This year's route will take us up into the mountains and Julian.  It should be a great ride.  If you need any additional information, don't hesitate to contact me at: dmcox@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you there!

Dave and Vin 16367 in San Diego

DeLorean Sales, Parts, Service and Restoration - Now with four locations! Visit DeLorean Motor Company at http://www.delorean.com

<*> Your email settings: