[DML] Re: Restoring Color to Leather Seats

[DML] Re: Restoring Color to Leather Seats

Go to leatherique.com. They have the grey color in their database. It
is NOT paint, it is dye and they have a whole system for fixing,
refinishing, and maintainence of your fine leather. I think "they"
should rename brake fluid and call it what it really is, "Paint
Remover". Use the rejuvenator on the seating surfaces, which is the
top of the bottom pad and the front of the back pad, the rest is
vinyl. Other leather is the pull straps on the doors, the steeering
wheel rim, and if a 5-speed, the shift boot. This stuff is about the
best, it is used on Jaguars, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, etc. You can
use it on any leather you have, not only cars.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jedimasterglenn"
<jedimasterglenn@...> wrote:

> While changing my clutch master cyclinder, I dripped some DOT 4
> hydraulic fluid onto my driver's seat which bleached the color out of 3
> small areas of the leather.  Can anyone recommend a fix for this?  Do
> those leather "paint" kits really work (and if so, does anyone know of
> someone who can mix a good color match)?
>
> Thanks,
> Glenn
> 5391

<*> Your email settings: