Re: [DML] Performace fuel system

Hi, I like K jetronic, and I want the car to look original ( except for the exhaust). K Jetronic was used on a lot of performance cars other than the Delorean such as Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini. I agree that EFI would probably make more power, but for now I want to keep the K Jetronic. Thanks, Casey

Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Three letters for you-

EFI

With all of that modification, why use a ancient fuel
system?

Sure, you can modify the Bosch fuel system to support
the extra power, but that will be the least of your
problems.

A number of people have had success installing EFI on
their PRV. The biggest thing you have to worry about
is the restrictive intake. With all of the
modifications you have done, the stock DeLorean intake
will be your bottleneck. Get a PRV intake from
Europe that can support EFI, or build your own (as
some have done).

--- casey barlow <dmc1288mph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all, I have been working on rebuilding my
> delorean engine for more performance.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: