[DML] Re: More DMC Midwest press

You could have, but it was yesterday the 20th.

I have a fairly scratchy audio tape (on VHS) of the show/segment.
It's scratchy because I don't get very good reception on the station
at my home. It's on VHS because that was a quick way to record 4
hours of audio. It's very intelligible but noisy. I need to move it
to computer, clean it up a bit, and make a sound file out of it. If
anyone else happens to be good this sort of audio production let me
know. If I can't to it tonight it will be at least a week.

The show was interesting - he did not pursue the cocaine or BTTF
angles at all (I was prepared for that!). He was most amused about
the thought of a car dealer with only one car on the lot to sell.
Once I explained the service aspect, and how many cars we have in for
restoration work, things went well.

He also asked how fast it would go so I mentioned the 85 mph speedo
and old US laws on that. It was a good diversion and something he
could joke about.

"any press is good press" Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp@...> wrote:

>   It looks like you can tune in live online from www.wlup.com. I'm
going to tune in tomorrow morning to listen to those wacky FM DJ's
ask Dave where the flux capacitor is!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: