[DML] 1981 for sale refurbished

I have a 1983 Black interior with the light gray carpet combination now available.  The potential buyer backed our for financial reasons and for those of you watching it has been updated on DCMtalk for the past three months.  The car has 23,918 miles.

The car has mostly new fuel system, new brake system, new rear brake hoses, new tires, fresh powdercoated wheels, CD player panasonic 3034 I believe with mp3 and remote input, new kicker 4x10 speakers in rear, new front speakers, refurbished dash, binnacle, New leather seats, A posts, and knee pads, clean carpets, new relays and fuses, New Toby door launchers, new window motors, the upper half of the motor has been rebuilt that part was documented on the DMCtalk, looks like a new torque converter, new front and rear main seals, good refurbished motor mounts, replaced fan blower motor, new otterstat switch, new oil pressure regulator, new  headliners, new weatherstrip, refurbished front and rear fascias, most other parts have been refurbished or tested out. Also have reinforced the torsion bar area but in this case it looks like the 83's  had a factory patch as they had rivits in the plate where 81 and the 82's I looked at did not.  This was in good condition.
Struts all work some have been replaced. New glove box, most bulbs replaced, replaced faded side marker lights, undercarriage on this car is clean no signs of significant rust (some rust on bolts and a few chips in undercarriage epoxy that will be cleaned up before the sale.  Its one of the cleaner undercarriages I have seen in a while.

The transmission has had the reverse switch and the gearshift relay connectors resealed as has the dipstick and the transmission pan gasket has been replaced along with the kickdown cable and the computer governor.
We also replaced the windshield.

I am asking $19,000 for the car and it comes with a limited $1000 parts warranty for 6 months to the purchaser.  This covers most major parts like engine, tranny, brakes etc but does not cover cosmetics, road damage done after the car is purchased, or light bulbs type stuff.  If interested I will give you the details.

If interested call me or e-mail me off line.

Ken Koncelik
DeLorean Car Show Inc
DeLorean Car show magazine
www.deloreancarshow.com