[DML] Re: transmission leak

All you should have to do is remove the seal and reinstall a new one
with some silicone sealant. Clean the case very well where the seal
goes first. Then place a small bead of sealer in the case and smear
some on the seal then hammer the seal into place. You might also try
to reposition the seal just a little bit differently so the lip rides
in a different spot.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx