[DML] Extended Convex Mirrors - now available

[DML] Extended Convex Mirrors - now available

Hello everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that the Extended Convex Mirrors are now
available.
I managed to convince the manufacturer (finally!) to give me a discount for
mirrors without the heaters and I'm passing the discount to the customers.
Mirrors without the heaters cost $10 less (up until now they would sell them
at the same price with or without the heaters).
Both versions are available at my website now. They should start shipping
out within a week or so...
If you're thinking about getting a set I suggest ordering now! This is a
small run and I only have about 10 sets available!

Greetings from Poland!

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6149 (in Poland!)
Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
dmctom@xxxxxxxxx
www.deloreana.com

On 2/22/07, Tom Niemczewski <dmctom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm about to make another production run of the Extended Convex Mirrors
> and
> was wondering if there is anyone that might be interested in a set. This
> will be a small run and most sets are already spoken for.
> Please send me a direct email if you are interested
> All the details can be found on my website at www.deloreana.com - just
> follow the link for the mirrors.
>
> Tom Niemczewski

<*> Your email settings: