From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 2:12 PM
Subject: RE: [DML] Oil Filters, again!

Dan,
I also know they are still available. I just don't understand why Houston
would tell everyone that it was the best filter to use and then after they
got rid of the ones they have would switch to Bosch. If they are that good
as they say, the folks would pay a higher price to get them. I can bring
them over if people want them.
John Hervey
www.Deloreanautoparts.com