From: mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 9:53 AM
Subject: [DML] Raleigh, NC St. Patricks day Parade

We are just about 2 weeks away from St. Patricks day, so if you have a D
within driving distance of Raleigh, NC please consider joining us in the
Raleigh parade. (let me know if you will be attending so I can get your
name on the list).

If you don't have a D, and are within driving distance of Raleigh,
please come as well and hand out with us before the parade, we will have
a few hours of car cleaning time while waiting for the parade to start.

All details are available at http://raleighstpats.org/

Hope to see you there!

Michael Babb
mcb at babbtechnology.com