[DML] DeLorean for sale!

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my 1982 D, vin #10054, pretty much against my will as I
need the money.  It was in the process of being restored, but I ran
out of funds to finish the project.  I would now just love to sell the
car to an individual who would be willing to finish the project that I
started.

I am asking $9,000.00 but am willing to negotiate.  The car is not
driveable in it's current state.  The clutch line needs to be bled and
refilled.  I posted pictures on the mailing list under "DeLorean for
Sale!"  If you are interested, please privately e-mail me back at
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!

Sean Mulligan

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx