[DML] RPM counter problem

Hi All,

   I am looking for some advise on my rev counter problem..

   When I run the car the rev counter works correctly...

   I then switch on the air conditioning switch to either 'max' or
   heater and it still works ok..

   However as soon as I then switch on the fan the counter leaps up by
   a couple of thousand RPM (The engine does not actually change by
   this amount) and the counter then leaps about with a mind of its
   own !!

   Obviously some electrical problem but not sure where to start ??

Regards

john.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx