[DML] Re: Battery questions

That's a good idea, I'm charging mine, trying to save the battery from
 being wasted- it's only a little over a year old. You could cover the
wheels with hide skins like they did in the cave on BTTFIII :)

But a Ford car cover!?? Blasphemy!! *I kid, I kid; all matter of
opinion/aesthetics*

-John
#10715

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "robert parker" <roberthparker@...> wrote:

> How about:  take the battery home & trickle-charge it all winter.
Put car on
> jack-stands, inflate tires to >40 PSI (or take them home, too).
Cover it
> with a "Ford" labled car cover. ;-)      Drive Stainless  Robert
VIN 6924

[moderator snip]

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx