[DML] DCS Magazine

This magazine issue and the next issue of DCS we will be doing more Tech
articles and will be highlighting some of the documents you saw at DCS 2006 in
the museum.
There are tons of information that we are still sifting through.

Over the last year we took apart 4 cars and put them back together and took
lots of pictures. This includes the raffle car from Chicago, Mikes car, and
Carols car that was just finished in Dec.
the Atlanta car is almost done and we will be taking these photos and
putting together tech articles to show you how to do not so normal repairs like
rebuilding the top and bottom half of the engine.
We have also been doing a lot of CD radio installation and have found
reasonable priced units and speakers that fit without modifications.

We are in the process of rebuilding the engine that was to be rebuilt at  the
car show but did not quite get off the ground.

Patricks new exhaust will be in the magazine (IF he ever gets us the  article
right Patrick) and includes Cliffs new Dyno and how it is working  out.

So if you do not have your subscription renewed now would be the time to do
it.

If you recall we reduced the price of the magazine for volume 2 to $50 for  a
set of 4 and we will continue this sale through the release of Vol 2 issue  2.

Thanks for your support and see you in Houston in June.

I am going to give Knut some more ammunition to use on me by entering the
concours again. IF you were at dcs 2006 Chicago you understand LOL :-)

Ken

http://www.aol.com.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional