[DML] Concours Car For Sale

Due to the elimination of a legitimate Delorean concours, I am offering my Concours
winner for sale. It will be the last car tohave ever "won" a Delorean Concours. The new
system only offers "tiers", and has no clear winner.

Here's your chance to pick up a multiple concours winner as below:

1981 MSO car, it has NEVER been titled, tagged or registered. The MSO (manufaturer's
statement of origin) and original dealer's bill of sale are included.
I purchased this car directly from the original Delorean dealership, and once titled, you
would be the first owner of record.

The car remains 100% factory original, and perfect, it is truly flawless, and has scored
highest of any concours Delorean ever.

Features:
Grey Interior.
Manual transmission.
584 Original Miles.
Extra set of Delorean wheels and tires for storage.
Origianl NCT factory tires are like new, on a set of DMC wheels, only on the car during
shows.
Two sets of keys with working light in the door key, original key code tags.
Fitted car cover.
Grooves in hood, no gas flap
Built in August 1981

Photos available for serious inquiries, please email me privately for more info.

Thanks!
Daniel Deutsch
Orlando

<*> Your email settings: